Welcome to Time to Speak Russian!
We are glad that you visited our website and hope it will help you to achieve your goals in learning Russian Language. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
In these Terms and Conditions, references to “we” or “us” are to Time to Speak Russian team - which consists of three people – Anna Petanova, Yulia Kovalenko, Olga Karpeko. We are self-employed and don’t have a separate admin team, so all the communication happens directly with us via .
In these Terms and Conditions, references to “you” or “your” are references to you whether as a Learner or Visitor.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
In general, we will only collect or process personal information for specific and lawful purposes, we won’t collect more than we need for those purposes or keep it for longer than necessary, we’ll do our best to keep it accurate, and we’ll keep it as safe as we can.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains our own material, including, but not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without our explicit permission.
You are allowed to share our site’s URL but please make sure you acknowledge where the content comes from.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Offering our products or services from our site.
Booking online lessons. – See Student-Teacher Agreement.
Buying PDFs from our site.
You can use the material only for teaching and share them only with your own students. You must give an appropriate credit to the autors and if you edit or modify the material, it should be made clear to the students.
Conditions of sale:
By placing an order with Time to Speak Russian shop, you agree with the following conditions.
- When you place an order to purchase a product you will be accepting these conditions of sale, the prices and product descriptions.
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order and the link for downloading the material.
- Usually, the material you bought will be available to download for 3 days since the purchase and you will have 3 attemps to download it.
- Prices are shown in dollars USD.
- Payments can be made through Paypal and Stripe. If you can’t use these methods, please contact us.
- Returns, exchanges and refunds are not possible for electronic products and services (lessons, PDFs), except in the case of error made by Time to Speak Russian or an agreement with a teacher.
- Payments are processed via Paypal or Stripe, which are secure methods of processing your personal information. We are not storing your details that you give to them. See their policies: Stripe and PayPal.
Last updated on 16 May, 2022.